KCFB Vision & mission
Healthy Food For All
To be a bridge between healthy food resources and a network of hunger-relief organizations
KCFB goals for 2023
● Launch a capital campaign for warehouse operations and/or establish temporary cohabitant efforts.
● Engage more deeply with—and integrate operations with food processors, food distributors and donors.
● Hire an Executive Director and grow membership of the Board of Directors with a commitment to equity and inclusion.
● Connect with and serve an expanding network of food pantries and programs.
● Establish shared metrics and standards of excellence for continual improvement in products, nutritional content and services.