Give Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice this Valentines Day with KCFB
Time & Location
About the Event
Who doesn't love getting or giving Valentines? Those of us from Kenosha County could use some tender loving care this Valentines Day 2021.
Let us from the Kenosha County Food Bank, and partnering organizations, help you to spread some love to a special beloved WHILE helping unnamed neighbors throughout Kenosha County!
Give Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice this Valentines Day with KCFB is a fundraising campaign sponsored by Kenosha County emergency food organizations, Penzeys Spices, Kenosha's Uptown Observer and a collaborative of local Kenosha artists, all working together to share the love this Valentines Day.
It works like this:
1. YOU proceed through this Ticketing Process where you will be guided through a registration page (assigning to whom and where you want your valentines day package mailed.)
2. While here, YOU indicate how you would like to donate (Minimum suggested donation is $10). Please follow the registration instructions carefully. (Spoiler Alert: Donations can be made online at www.kenoshacountyfoodbank.org. No worries if you don't already have an PayPal account, it will still let you charge a credit or debit card).
3. WE share your donation with the Kenosha County Food Bank and its network of pantries/food programs: Grace Welcome Center, The Sharing Center, The Shalom Center, Salvation Army.
4. WE deliver your valentine package to the address you designate.
5. (Meanwhile) WE deliver Penzey's spice boxes to our network of food pantries/programs ensuring Kenosha County families in need get access to some of these goodies.
6. EVERYBODY enjoys a bit of sugar, spice and everything nice this Valentine's Day!
- Valentine Card for a Beloved$10$100$0